Recently the news became viral about an accident where a mother was died saving her son when the escalator malfunctioned.
Now another tragic incident took place in China again taking away the life of a 4-year old boy who was playing with the handrails of the escalator at a mall.
The kid was left unattended by their mother who was buying tickets when the incident happened. He was with 3-year-old sister as they were playing in the handrails.
Everyone was shocked when the boy got trapped in the escalator and no one could save him. The management claims that they already turned off the escalator after the alarming incident. But it was already too late, the boy already passed away because of the severe injuries that he got from the accident.
He was not given any treatments because he was dead on the spot. This should be a lesson to all parents not to leave their children unattended in public places.
Source : trendingnewsportal