Further study is needed to prove which love making position will ensure the the gender of your baby. Still, couples are still into those bedroom tricks to have that baby boy they desire to have.
The greatest factor is the genetic composition of the sperm of the Father that has a great imprint to the gender of the baby. However, parents (and some experts) still bets on stimulating positions that will help the short-living male sperm to reach the finish line:
1. Try it behind
– This is also called as the “doggie style” this is mostly suggested to couples that desires to have a baby boy. This position has deeper penetration, therefore, during the emission of the male, it is being laid away closer to the cervix. Male sperms are faster because it does not live as long unlike females. Less distance of the male sperm to travel, the better!
2. Do it standing up
– For you to have a baby boy, you should do it standing up. This also allows deep penetration just like the “doggie style” and helps the male sperm to swim faster to the egg. Since it’s not backed up by science yet, giving it a shot would not hurt and it can make things exciting for the both of you.
3. Choose a position that’ll make you reach the climax
– This is serious though! This is not a joke or stating something that is obvious. Reaching the climax will make a woman’s private part be like alkaline. Good thing for you, the shift of pH mainly favors the male sperm. It has a greater opportunity at reaching the egg and be fertilized first. So why don’t you call your partner and have some fun! And besides, who does not want to reach the climax when you’re making out?
4. Take in more calories
– Eating more calories and cereals can help in conceiving a baby boy. In University of Exeter in the UK has conducted a study that recommends that increasing your into 400 calorie intake a day and eating cereal especially with bananas, fish, vegetable and other foods that are high in energy can assist in having a baby boy. This is revealed by Dr. Ava Cadell – a spokesperson of The Experience Channel and also a renowned love and intercourse therapist. This sounds interesting!
5. Let him drink some coffee
– Half an hour before making out, make him drink a cup of strong caffeinated coffee or also a large soda. It will give the sperm an extra breakthrough, most especially to the males – this is aforementioned by Dr. Shettles, he is the author of “How to Choose the S3x Of Your Baby”.